Here are the best ways to fix Drambo – BeepStreet crashes, black screen, errors, and lag. To fix Drambo – BeepStreet not working on Windows, Mac, Apple, or Samsung, make sure to check all the links provided below.
Fixes for Drambo – BeepStreet Blackscreen,
Crash, Freeze, Error
To get the fixes, please click below:
- Best way to fix Drambo – BeepStreet lagging and freezing
- Update your drivers so you can run Drambo – BeepStreet
- iPhone and iPad (iOS): official Link to Download and Install Drambo – BeepStreet
- Android: official Link to Download and Install Drambo – BeepStreet
- Also check out Amazon for Drambo – BeepStreet related products.
Follow Drambo – BeepStreet on their icial Social Networks
Drambo – BeepStreet Crash Fixes
Drambo is an innovative modular groovebox and audio processing environment. Modular components are used to build synthesized and sample based instruments or audio effects using high-quality DSP and audio-rate modulation. Tied to a powerful sequencer, it’s an optimal music creation tool for sound design, composition, performance and experimentation.
At the heart of Drambo lies an entirely new concept that makes modular creations easy, fun and affordable. Modules are connected automatically, with no cables as you add or rearrange them. A dynamic interface creates modulation knobs when you need them. Modules may house other modules, so you can keep your patch well organized. Of course, automatic connections can be overridden. In Drambo you can focus on playing with sound and signal structure without getting lost in wires.
Use a deep and innovative sequencer to compose patterns and whole tracks, for production or live performance. Go beyond simple looping sequences with parameter locking, conditional step components, and powerful scene morphing. Drambo works equally well as a self-contained standalone app or audio unit plugin with audio and MIDI connectivity as an AUV3 instrument, audio effect and MIDI effect. No modular experience necessary to get started playing with preset sounds and effects.
You can use Drambo as
• A complete music production and performance environment
• Endless modular playground, that allows you to build, modify and store custom instruments and effects. For instance: build a custom synth, sample and resample, build a Theremin using a gyroscope module, or turn your table into a playable surface, by processing microphone input with physical modelling modules. Get weird or make functional instruments and tools.
• MIDI sequencer, that works with hardware and AUv3 instruments (e.g. Drambo sequences other instruments in an AU host app). Moreover Drambo can generate custom MIDI CC messages or modulation signals to control modular synths via DC coupled interfaces.
• AUv3 synthesizer or effect in other DAWs. (No sequencer)
• Polyphonic, stereo processing and audio-rate modulation. All signals are equal. Up to 8 voices per modular instrument rack.
• Unique modular concept: cable-less, drag'n'drop, color coding dynamic interface, automatic connections, and customizable compact, rack views.
• Directional flow makes Drambo routing and patching straightforward. Signal flows only left to right, so there are no instant feedback routings in Drambo. Delayed feedback is possible using certain modules.
• Simple and clean interface, that scales to every size and device orientation
• Custom modular racks that can be nested, with presets at the track, rack, and module level.
• Multiple modulators per parameter without additional mixer modules.
• 16-track, polyphonic step sequencer with parameter locks and step components.
• Over 120 modules available, such as: oscillators, samplers, physical modelling modules, LFOs, envelope generators, filters, audio effects, mixers, MIDI processors, sequencers and math functions.
• Morph groups: you can morph many parameters using a single slider.
• Available as a standalone app, AUv3 instrument, effect and midi effect.
• MIDI and MPE support
Drambo is an open-ended app. This is just the beginning. Many modules and exciting updates are planned.
With Drambo, you are in charge. Create the music from your vision to reality.
© © 2020 BeepStreet
Did the above tips fix Drambo – BeepStreet crash and errors? If you know of other tips to fix Drambo – BeepStreet lag please comment below. If you keep getting Drambo – BeepStreet lag, also let us know below so we can help.