Here are the best ways to fix Animoog – Moog Music Inc. random crashing, not starting, errors, and glitches. To troubleshoot Animoog – Moog Music Inc. not working on PC, Android, or iOS, make sure to check all the links provided below.
How to Fix Animoog – Moog Music Inc. Blackscreen,
Crash, Freeze, Error
For official fixes, please click below:
- Best way to fix Animoog – Moog Music Inc. lagging and freezing
- Update your drivers so you can run Animoog – Moog Music Inc.
- iPhone and iPad (iOS): official Link to Download and Install Animoog – Moog Music Inc.
- Android: official Link to Download and Install Animoog – Moog Music Inc.
- Also check out Amazon for Animoog – Moog Music Inc. related products.
Follow Animoog – Moog Music Inc. on their icial Social Networks
Animoog – Moog Music Inc. Lag Fixes
Animoog, powered by the new Anisotropic Synth Engine (ASE), is Moog Music's first professional polyphonic synthesizer designed exclusively for the iPad. ASE allows you to move dynamically through an X/Y space of unique timbres to create a constantly evolving and expressive soundscape.
Animoog captures the vast sonic vocabulary of Moog synthesizers and applies it to the modern touch surface paradigm, enabling you to quickly sculpt incredibly fluid and dynamic sounds that live, breathe, and evolve as you play them.
Visually captivating and sonically immersive, Animoog brings iPad based music production to the next level. Whether you are new to synthesis or a professional, Animoog’s unique user interface gives you the power to easily create a visually vibrant and sonically rich universe. It is the ultimate tool for total creative expression!
Animoog’s diverse library of timbres is derived from analog waveforms captured from classic Moog oscillators, both vintage and modern, and run through a boutique’s worth of high-end outboard and analog signal processors. These include modular synth panels, Moogerfooger pedals and more.
Animoog is the newest innovation in creative tools from Moog Music, the legendary electronic musical instrument company founded by Bob Moog in Asheville, NC.
** NOTE: Animoog for iPad expansion packs can not be used with Animoog for iPhone. **
** If no sound from iPad speaker but headphone is working, this is an iPad settings issue. Go to the Settings app, General tab, set "Use Side Switch to: Mute" then turn switch on side of iPad on (Mute) and off again (Unmute). Then set "Use Side Switch to: Lock Rotation" to prevent problem in future. **
• Anisotropic Synth Engine (ASE) – An exciting new Moog technology that allows the user to move dynamically through an X/Y space of unique timbres to create an expressive and constantly evolving soundscape.
• Timbre page – Assemble unique sounds in the X/Y space from timbres of a wide variety of vintage and modern Moog synthesizers and pedals. Note: this is NOT simple sample playback.
• Polyphonic Modulation – Simply slide your fingers to control multiple modulation parameters in Animoog right from the keys.
• Polyphonic Pitch Shifting – Easily manipulate the exact pitch of each note in a chord by rotating or sliding your fingers.
• Delay Module – A classic analog style ping pong delay.
• Thick Module – From bit crushing to unison voice detuning and drive, this module adds depth, edge and character to Animoog’s already massive sound palette.
• Moog Filter – The classic four-pole Moog ladder filter with High Pass, Low Pass and Band Pass modes.
• Record Module – Record your performance and overdub new layers, or play along live. Transfer recordings between Animoog and any other apps which support the general pasteboard.
• Path Module – Direct ASE through Animoog’s X/Y space to create new expressive and shifting sounds that will blow your mind!
• Orbit Module – Control the rate of orbit in the X/Y space around the path you created for subtle to insane voice manipulation.
• Flexible Modulation Matrix – Amp, Filter and Mod Envelopes, LFO with infinitely variable wave shapes and sync, and four super flexible and assignable modulation slots.
• MIDI in – Use your Little Phatty or any other MIDI controller to control Animoog.
© © 2011 Moog Music Inc.
Did the above tips fix Animoog – Moog Music Inc. crash and errors? If you know of other tips to fix Animoog – Moog Music Inc. lag please comment below. If you keep getting Animoog – Moog Music Inc. lag, also let us know below so we can help.